Official Game Thread: Serbia and Montenegro vs Argentina | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Game Thread: Serbia and Montenegro vs Argentina

clear.gif

clear.gif

clear.gif

S&M have fallen apart at the back without Vidic. Argentina look far more secure than against the ivory coast. Saviola has impressed me again, i really thought his career was on a downer after failing at barca but he's come back well. Crespo looks sharp again. Riquelme has failed to impress me again though, hopefully we get a glimpse of Messi in a world cup, im eager to see what he can produce at this level

@@@ said:
S&M have fallen apart at the back without Vidic. Argentina look far more secure than against the ivory coast. Saviola has impressed me again, i really thought his career was on a downer after failing at barca but he's come back well. Crespo looks sharp again. Riquelme has failed to impress me again though, hopefully we get a glimpse of Messi in a world cup, im eager to see what he can produce at this level

I want to see Messi/Tevez/Aimar. Riquelme hasn't done much of anything today...play Aimar!

I too thought Saviola's career was on a downfall, but he is looking like he can still play at a high level.

If you're looking at the complete team, I think Argentina look like the best team in the WC so far. A lot of people have Brazil as champions, and they are a good team, but Argentina just don't have the questionsmarks Brazil has. Is Ronaldo even in football shape? Can Ronaldinho create enough for the team? I think Argentina look like they are a step ahead at this point in time. Obviously, Brazil have time to pick up the pace, but Argentina look like they are in a class of their own.

Good Morning :wave:

What a game so far. This is the Arg team I was expecting to see. What a heel kick in the box. By far the best goal in the WC.:hail:

Amars said:
Good Morning :wave:

What a game so far. This is the Arg team I was expecting to see. What a heel kick in the box. By far the best goal in the WC.:hail:

:welcome:

Maxi is having a great game. I am sure he won't be playing in Argentina much longer...the European teams are going to be calling after today.

SnM just missed there best chance for a goal. Nice counter attack.

Pekerman is driving me insane..I want to see Tevez and Aimar!

EDIT - My wishes were granted in comes Tevez for Saviola!

Guess hes keeping Messi out because of the training injury

@@@ said:
Guess hes keeping Messi out because of the training injury

That is the way it seems...I want to see Aimar play though. Last time, he stepped onto the field and the whistle blew to signal the end of the game.

Back
Top Bottom