Official Game Thread: Spain vs Tunisia | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Game Thread: Spain vs Tunisia

Torres is impressing. The 2nd goal was very nice even though the GK could've done better.

Spain is one of my favs. to win the WC based on performances thus far.

They didn't give up and that's also important. Besides a true champion is also able to win games even though they may not have been playing very well.

Who does all your announcing???

Up here in Canada the games are on TSN and Sportsnet. They do the pre-game and the half-time stuff but all of the play by play is done by the European announcers

I know damn, well he didn't struck it particulary well. But still it was in.

Rumour has it AC Milan is willing to pay $30 Million for Torres, and may persue him.

Torres is impressing thus far....If he went to AC Milan, it would benefit 3 parties. AC Milan, Torres, and Spain. His game would develop tremendously and would help Milan improve quickly. Spain would have a future striker developing and that is how they benefit. But who knows If they want to let him leave Spain....

A good replacement for Schevchenko. Plus, Torres is 22 yrs old, and Gilliardino is what, 23? Could be the start of an excellent tandem if they stay with AC for an extended period of time.

Milan will face plenty of competition. Manchester United and Liverpool are following him very closely.

Boomer said:
Milan will face plenty of competition. Manchester United and Liverpool are following him very closely.

I don't see Man U. getting him...

wpgfishfan said:
Who does all your announcing???

Up here in Canada the games are on TSN and Sportsnet. They do the pre-game and the half-time stuff but all of the play by play is done by the European announcers
I'm not sure their names. I'm thinking it's the former 2002 player, not the guy with the cool hair or the woman Julie.
He's totally obsessed on Pope's being red carded. Okay, it was a bad call. Get over it! I realize the significance of the States wanting to be a competitor and increase the popularity here, yet he took it to whining stages. I was all with him, and then as it continued, realized that his epistles were more of a detriment to those of us who understand athletics in general and calls. I'm sure many disagree with me, but IMO his opinion was made and he should have quit crying about a bad call. He even insinuated the ref should be ostracized (and maybe so), yet who was he, so biased to assume HIS opinion would do this? It was weird. I like my news and sports commentary as unbiased as possible. THis is why I like the Irish guy, re my initial comment.

Damn, in a very selfish mexican way, i wish no one looks for him to o much, I would like to see what Vasco Aguirre can do with him

Prime Time said:
I don't see Man U. getting him...

Why not?

It's the big rumour in England at the moment, with Guillem Balague, a pretty respected Spanish journalist who does a lot of TV work in England and is close friends with Rafa Benitez saying that United are closest to a deal to tie him up.

Boomer said:
Why not?

It's the big rumour in England at the moment, with Guillem Balague, a pretty respected Spanish journalist who does a lot of TV work in England and is close friends with Rafa Benitez saying that United are closest to a deal to tie him up.
:hail: Guillem Balague. Usually spot on with his transfer rumours

Back
Top Bottom