Official Game Thread: United States vs Italy | Page 20 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Game Thread: United States vs Italy

OK time to eat some Cheerios...no pasta today. :wink:

icephinfan said:
Oh halftime now, how long is halftime?????

Depends how long it takes Janet Jackson to adjust her wardrobe.:wink:

Mark Cuban said he was cheering for the Italy team,and it looks like it. Refs got paid off.

Good game from a neutral perspective.

Although the more i read you guys comments the more I want you to win :D

Just hope there is a decent audience in the US watching this on tv coz this is a pretty good game - not as good as Czech v Ghana (yet) but still better than a lot of games so far

CrunchTime said:
Depends how long it takes Janet Jackson to adjust her wardrobe.:wink:

Just so Justin Timberlake is nowhere to be found, it's all good:D :D :D

ckb2001 said:
And, we are 7-2-1 against Mexico in head to head matches (especially a 2-0 win in the round of 16 in WC 2002). Trust me this hurts Mexican fans. Long ago, Mexican coaches would get fired for a loss to the US. Now, they can't afford that :lol:

We have 4 points so far, and you 1 LMAO

TotoreMexico said:
We have 4 points so far, and you 1 LMAO

Look at the opponents you played.. Iran? Angola? Yeah, compare that to the Czech Republic and Italy!!

ckb2001 said:
Look at the opponents you played.. Iran? Angola? Yeah, compare that to the Czech Republic and Italy!!

So what? you didn't scored, it was an OWN GOAL:sidelol:

What a garbage red card. He was going after the ball.

I don't agree with the Red Card. It was a hard foul and definately worth a yellow and a strict rule of "Another foul and you'll get the red!" but not a direct red...what he did wasn't as bad as what Rossi did.

Italy is pulling and tugging on us so much and we kept getting called for it...thats BS.

Dempsey, Onyewu, Convey, Cherundolo all deserves BIG props after the 1st half.

Donovan and McBride are not showing much...

Back
Top Bottom