official game thread... | Page 38 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

official game thread...

Glad to hear! I was listening via Tampa Bay's radio station. And they said it was Jake Long. I'm glad that it wasn't and hope they correct themselves.

Though I doubt they will since they are sooooooo biased with the "let's hope this penalty is against the Dolphins..." crap.

Thanks for pointing that out.

Listen to www.praise95.net and you'll hear the WQAM feed and won't have those problems..

Another thing about that field goal that I loved was how Henne scrambled. Not around the pocket, but up the middle. He knew that if he got positive yards and went up the middle of the field that he would make it an easy kick for his kicker. That's just good stuff.

there is no doubt that our wrs are the worst in the nfl but i would like to why hasnt our tightends been involved yet ?

unbiased facts... chad henne 5-10 passing.. john beck 5-9 passing...

which proves that stats are no good without visuals. Henne has done very well in his first ever NFL game action so far. This is a tough D too.

chad henne is playing with 2nd and 3rd stringers, also his rb's have been more productive than ronnie when he was in with beck... cmon now boys

Sayiing that throw from Henne was behind is true, but it was still a great throw and led to the second scoring drive by him.

I love Parmalee. Imagine if we had better WRs and our Oline has gelled. I think Henne would be more impressive then. Still getting a first on 3rd and eternity is the type of playmaking that we have not had at QB in a while.

Not a great throw at all. It was a great play fake, and very good poise in the pocket. The throw could have been for 6 points. However, it was a good throw because it was caught. That's not a knock on him either. He did well to complete a 17-18 yard pass on 3rd down.

I will say this, and not in agreement with ...er...anyway. If Beck doesn't see the field the rest of the game, I imagine that means SOMETHING.

Yep, it means the FO gave him 1 quarter to prove himself. New team, new offense, and 1 quarter.

Listen to www.praise95.net and you'll hear the WQAM feed and won't have those problems..

I've tried it 4 times already and it is mute. Nothing playing.

Oh, wait a minute. I see what it was...because i had the game on pause the praise95 wasn't able to come through because it was using the same stream that the TB game was using I guess.

Apparently, I exitted out of the TB game and then it came on. Thanks bro! Praise the Lord!

Henne definitly get's to start next week in my book
:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom