official game thread... | Page 41 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

official game thread...

im happy we have chad pennington coming in because neither are ready to play this season as starters..

to be honest neither of the quarterbacks played great.. they both are playing adequate...

and to be honest, ones a rookie and the other one had a whole year last year to get acclimated with the team and a whole more OTAs and TC.

yet, Henne is outplaying him nonetheless. And lets remember, Henne isn't going to start anyways. Pennington is. Beck is gone. Good riddance.

and to be honest, ones a rookie and the other one had a whole year last year to get acclimated with the team and a whole more OTAs and TC.

yet, Henne is outplaying him nonetheless. And lets remember, Henne isn't going to start anyways. Pennington is. Beck is gone. Good riddance.
You are such a Beck hater you seem to have forgotten we have another horrible QB on the roster named Josh McCown. I'd bet he's the one to go ovee beck. :rolleyes2:

here comes beck

oh, no! well, i'm just glad the game doesn't count and it is a preseason game...cuz with beck coming in i don't feel too confident we'll score again in this game.

wait a minute!??? Yes!!! It's Josh McCown!!!!!!!! Woo Hoo!!! There's hope yet!!!!

It's amazing how much you guys get away with antagonizing people on this site.

It's posts like this that are bringing this site down.

Back
Top Bottom