** Official Game Watch thread Patriots at Steelers. Who you got or want? | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

** Official Game Watch thread Patriots at Steelers. Who you got or want?

The Steelers offense just doesn’t have any rhythm at all. Its like their OC just calls random plays

Welp, this is gonna be the game that gets the Bills back into the playoffs.

Trubisky actually looks worse than I remember.

He was never good, but damn, this is next level suck.

Yeah I think I recall him having a little something, able to make a play here and there, but there seems absolutely nothing there now.

The Steelers offense just doesn’t have any rhythm at all. Its like their OC just calls random plays
You mean their new OC. It wasn't different with Matt Canada, whom they canned a couple of weeks ago.

At some point, it's probably more than just the OCs. It's simply not a very talented group of offensive talent.

Welp, this is gonna be the game that gets the Bills back into the playoffs.
no it won't even if steelers won this. I saw them losing to colts, They were gonna lose to hawks down the road and seeing how bengals back up has looked probably bengals too. So I saw 3 losses even if steelers won vs patriots. Broncos, browns, and colts or bengals or 3 of that combo will knock bills out

Last edited:
You mean their new OC. It wasn't different with Matt Canada, whom they canned a couple of weeks ago.

At some point, it's probably more than just the OCs. It's simply not a very talented group of offensive talent.
I dunno man, they have great skill guys. Najee, Warren, Friermuth, Pickens, Johnston. QB is an issue, but shouldnt look that bad.

Oline sucks ass though.

Pitt should be better than this.

Back
Top Bottom