THE SACRIFICIAL DOLPHIN
Reaction score
Say it Loud!!!!
We're Number 1 and we're proud!!!!!!

Stafford: Heisman Trophy Canidate
Moreno: Heisman Trophy Canidate

Bulldogs: National Champs!!!!!!!

Dawgs lemme hear ya!!!!!!!!

The big question is can Ga handle the pressure of being number 1.....My response is GA couldn't handle the pressure of not being number one. Look for Freshman reciever Green out of SC to be Matthew Staffords favorite target.

Really, really tough schedule. That's a tough stretch with LSU, Florida, and Kentucky I believe. If they make it through with one loss, it will be a great year for the Dawgs.

I live in Metro Atlanta, and the hype around here for the Dawgs is insane.

the game that i am looking forward to seeing how they play is aganist arizona st...a pac 10 team that loves to run and gun ...it should b really intersting tos ee what happens i beleive the game is at 8 pm on abc that night

After last weekend, that Alabama games looks way tougher than it did 3-4 weeks ago. Nobody was mentioning that game when they were running down the gauntlet of teams they have to play this year.

those freakin pac 10 refs r the only thing that kept ariozna st in the game tonight and can richt stop being conserative everytime he gets a lead ..damm this guy drive sme nuts

those freakin pac 10 refs r the only thing that kept ariozna st in the game tonight and can richt stop being conserative everytime he gets a lead ..damm this guy drive sme nuts

You noticed that too huh? Those refs are trying their best to slow down the beast from the SEC. Didn't happen though.

We left to many points on the field lastnight though. We cant play Alabama soft like that.

You noticed that too huh? Those refs are trying their best to slow down the beast from the SEC. Didn't happen though.

We left to many points on the field lastnight though. We cant play Alabama soft like that.

yeah those refs sucked..im guessing that is why big name schools dont wanna travel aganist other big name schools it is a joke resf toke voer game and made bad call aganst our boy # 1 wr for tripping penalty was a joke ...as far a sleaving points on field that is amrk richt mo r u kidding me as soon as they get a lead he goes to being a conserative coach its a joke..not sure why...take 4 instance on 3rd and 1 from asu 31 he calls for a pitch to moreno which got fumbled r u kidding me just run up the middle...green needs to get like 10-12 catches a game by far he is best wr since reggie brown fed gibson left he is our missing piece from lasy yr no offense to durham and mansq they r ok but green is real deal..didnt stafford look good thou...beating bam wont be easy but they should b able to beat them no excuses this yr gotta win em all

Nobody more than me,wants the Dawgs to beat the living hell out the Tide.I want it even moreso now...after the stunt that Saban pulled on our 'Fins!!!

Roll Tide Roll .....better beat us this year while we are mostly sophs and freshmen.

Bama beat Ga between the hedges during a blackout?? Roflmao...you gotta be on that Chief Whew Wee.

Georgia has been bored all year with it's competition. They will be fired up and that dawg will be biting this Sunday. Please remember we are freshman, soph and juniors as well.

Bama beat Ga between the hedges during a blackout?? Roflmao...you gotta be on that Chief Whew Wee.

Georgia has been bored all year with it's competition. They will be fired up and that dawg will be biting this Sunday. Please remember we are freshman, soph and juniors as well.

Not here to talk smack...Have great respect for Ga.
Our rebuilding has gone quicker than I imagined.
Great game last year,should be the same this year.
I think Ga, is showing us great respect to pull out
this blackout stuff.Heres to a great game.
The SEC is without a doubt the best.

Never did I say Bama was going to win. Bulldogs have the better team, but then again they did last year too and it went into OT. You may have a lot of freshman, soph, and juniors, but chances are you lose your QB and RB after this year. Bama only has 11 seniors on the team, tied for lowest in the country. The future is bright!

Back
Top Bottom