*** OFFICIAL HOUSTON TEXANS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK12 | Page 141 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL HOUSTON TEXANS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m breathing a sigh of relief that Tua isn’t hurt. I just got home from work and seen the backup was in and it was like oh no. I’m happy he was just pulled.
The real issue is that Armstead is hurt and the offense has been trash since then.

I saw Jackson miss a few blocks before Terron got hurt
Hope it's ring rust. I'm not a big fan of him anyway. I noticed nobody was getting the trumpets out when his return was announced. Tha says alot.

Anyone who ever advocated for Skylar to be the starter should be banned. Idiots.
Anybody that didn't think he did that just to troll some of you are the real idiots. It obviously worked too, because he's been gone for what? A month? You people still reference him daily.

They pulled him because the o-line wasn’t protecting him. He should have stayed in the game a few more series.
Yes that was part of it. But now what Brown was trying to refer too at all. He was trying to say Tua was actually hurt some on the last drive, he was not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom