***Official "I want....with the 40th pick.*** | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official "I want....with the 40th pick.***

What do you want with the 40th pick?

• FS

Votes: 29 42.0%
  • DT

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • OLB

Votes: 33 47.8%
  • TE

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • WR

Votes: 3 4.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AccordOn13z

2014 "I Win" Champion.
Reaction score
I want FS Reshad Jones or Morgan Burnett (in that order) with 40th pick.

Reshad Jones is a SS who can play FS! He has good hands and good mix of head hunter and ball hawk. Morgan Burnett has similar skill set but is a pure FS. I'd be OK with picking up either one. I also understand that we have other needs.

I'd love to see either Burnett or Nate Allen. Something tells me they made trade down again though.

I voted for FS. Allen is my 1st choice and Mays my 2nd, i dont know what it is about Mays i just like big safeties, and i feel like with some work on his change of direction he could be a beast. Plus he gives our secondary that big hitter that other teams need to worry about.

If we don't go safety i guess i would be alright with The Blob (cody), if they can put a weight clause in his contract.

I want a DT. If Cody is available, we'll find out if he's a "Parcells guy".
I'm not sure of that pick because he's a 2 down DT best against the run. It would be a good fit especially since we got Odrick a DT/DE who can play DT on passing downs. We all know Parcells likes to rotate his DTs but I just cant see us giving up a second for Cody. He also has MAJOR motivation problems.

Since we got odrick, we still have needs at OLB, FS, and a slightly lesser need at NT.

I'd like to see us trade down a bit again, and pick up Morgan Burnett or Nate allen.

IF we trade back Reshad Jones would look nice in a phins uni. THAT GUY brings the thunda!
I understand that we need a strong side OLB. Worilds maybe in the third?

Griffen, Allen, Burnett, Gronkowski, Tate, Benn in that order
But we only have 1 pick! :chuckle: I think Burnett is a better FS than Allen.

IF we trade back Reshad Jones would look nice in a phins uni. THAT GUY brings the thunda!
I understand that we need a strong side OLB. Worilds maybe in the third?
Hell Yeah!

Carlos dunlap would be a monster for us at olb/de he is athletic enough to stand up and is the most physically gifted guy for that position in the draft. We will find ways to use him and would solidify our pass rush even more.

I'm not sure of that pick because he's a 2 down DT best against the run. It would be a good fit especially since we got Odrick a DT/DE who can play DT on passing downs. We all know Parcells likes to rotate his DTs but I just cant see us giving up a second for Cody. He also has MAJOR motivation problems.

Please tell me what motivation problems,Cody has,especially MAJOR
ones?He came to Bama at 415 and is now 354.
2 time all-american.
Nick never had to ride him.Cody was always one of the hardest workers.
He is just a large fellow and a TRUE NT, not a tweener.

Back
Top Bottom