***Official "I want....with the 40th pick.*** | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official "I want....with the 40th pick.***

What do you want with the 40th pick?

• FS

Votes: 29 42.0%
  • DT

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • OLB

Votes: 33 47.8%
  • TE

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • WR

Votes: 3 4.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Please tell me what motivation problems,Cody has,especially MAJOR
ones?He came to Bama at 415 and is now 354.
2 time all-american.
Nick never had to ride him.Cody was always one of the hardest workers.
He is just a large fellow and a TRUE NT, not a tweener.

That was the word on the draft wire but now I feel I must re-think my position. I think people might mistake his "Motivation problems" for an endurance problem. However, he definitely is a TRUE NT! If his name pops up at 40 I'll be OK with it! Just as long as FS Burnett or Reshad are available in the 3rd. I don't like Major Wright much.

I went TE because we will trade back and pick up a TE in the second and a OLB in 3rd and 4th, and then go FS..................

No way we draft Cody bet on it. He's not our prototype nt plus our fo does not like him. I know for a fact that they will not draft Cody if he was there in the 3rd or 4th. I know some guys who talk to some big scouts and directors for the fins and they do not like him AT ALL. I heard someone (no names) but he works for the fins call him a fat pos who isn't strong enough for his size. Trust me the fins may not even have Cody on there board at all that's how much they don't like him.

I went TE because we will trade back and pick up a TE in the second and a OLB in 3rd and 4th, and then go FS..................

No way! FS is more of a glaring whole on our D. Its more Like FS in the 2nd, OLD in 3rd or 4th (or maybe DT Cam Thomas) THEN TE in the later rounds!

Wow we've got a lot of late round picks.

No way! FS is more of a glaring whole on our D. Its more Like FS in the 2nd, OLD in 3rd or 4th (or maybe DT Cam Thomas) THEN TE in the later rounds!

Wow we've got a lot of late round picks.

Just a thought you never know with this FO............:lol:

My 2nd round wish list:

1. Nate Allen
2. Morgan Burnett
3. Rashad Jones

I chose OLB because I think it's one of the bigger needs, however, I'd love for them to grab a Golden Tate or Arrelious Benn here. I'd like that because all the defenses would then be screwed when double-teaming Brandon Marshall.

Other than that, the safest pick is an OLB or FS.

I would like to see us trade back and pick up an additional 3rd rounder so we can draft a Chad Jones (LSU) in the 3rd, Jimmy Graham (UM) in the 3rd, and maybe get a OLB in the 2nd if we can trade back. But if we can't then take a OLB or a FS.

5 guys i wouldn't mind at #40.
1.alabama guard mike johnson
2.penn lb navarro bowman
3. iowa lb pat angerer
4. okst. cb perrish cox
5. game**** olb eric norwood.

Everson Griffen no doubt. 6'3, 280 lbs. The guy is a beast. I think we trade down and pick up another 3rd.

I have my choices for who I want in round 2, but I've got a feeling we'll take a heavy look at Golden Tate and Arrellious Benn. WR is no longer a huge need, but I just got a feeling...

I have my choices for who I want in round 2, but I've got a feeling we'll take a heavy look at Golden Tate and Arrellious Benn. WR is no longer a huge need, but I just got a feeling...

Looks like we agree there. I figured the same that if they're around, one may get chosen. Look at my post a couple above yours for my reasoning.

Back
Top Bottom