Official Jaguar Preseason Game Check-in | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Jaguar Preseason Game Check-in

JPenedo

Starter
Reaction score
I wanted to make a thread to see who was going and where you all are sitting. Really excited for this game and want to know how many of you all will join me in the excitement. I am sitting in Section 101 Row 7 Seats 13-16. Where are you at?

clear.gif

BTW, I never sat in endzone before. How is it? I am also low to the ground at row 7. How is that? Thanks!

I sat in section 155 row 3 last year. Since you are in the endzone and near field level,,it is hard to watch all the play once the team is passed the 50 and nearing the East endzone. I found myself watching the big board in the East endzone quite a bit. Also it gets very hot down there. Don't let that discourage you,,,I still had a blast down there,,,even got Shula's and Wayne's autograph.
I decided this year to upgrade and sit in the club level,,,section 255 row 8. You're not at field level so you can see more play since you are above the field,,plus my wife and two girls won't complain about the heat anymore.
GO PHINS!!!!!!!

Yea...it is pretty hard to see from the lower endzone..Im in 413 which is like on the 40-50 yard line which is pretty cool. I have season tickets and am looking forward to the season upcoming and hope that the fins:dolphins:can make the Super Bowl this year so i can go. MIA all the way!

Back
Top Bottom