*** OFFICIAL JAGUARS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 15 | Page 50 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL JAGUARS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 15

Marshall is having a very good game.

TAnny, what a game for him, 2 TD's, a lot of completions and running the ball well.

Tanny's best game as a pro? (and yes, better than the Arizona game imo)

I thought he was absolutely outstanding in the Rams game, too. People are saying that he has gotten worse as the season has gone on, but IMO he has made strides since that awful last two minutes against Buffalo. He was very good against Seattle and I think what he did against San Francisco was much better than he gets credit for.

He obviously needs to get better but we've had a number of games this season where I thought he was far and away the best player we had on the field and his decision making is just phenomenal for a rookie with so few college starts. I'm optimistic and I want to see what he can do next season. I don't know why people are giving up on him already. If you can't see how much better he is than say, Chad Henne, then I don't know what to say.

A little overkill going for 2 in that situation. This ain't the jets we are playing. We have the game well in hand, no need to run it up. jax never took anything away from us except henne and we are GLAD they did that...

I am proud of this team getting 6 wins this year. I didn't think it possible.

This has been an excelent game by Tannehill. :woot:
Thinking in new weapons for next year, makes this season easier to watch.

"had a conversation with Jeff Ireland who said the difference between 10-6 and 6-10 isnt that much".

Typical.

What do you expect? We missed field goals in 2 games that we should have won had those been made. We played the Patriots tough, and had a shot in that game. This team is not terrible, just lack a few components to make them be winners in games that are close.

Lucks having a tough go in Texas

Yeah. He'll be okay. He is having some of the same growing pains as RT, but since Indy keeps winning games and he has guys like Hilton and Wayne making huge plays for him, the conversation is different. Luck is going to be an MVP type of player in this league and I think Ryan Tannehill is gonna be a keeper, too.

Back
Top Bottom