*** OFFICIAL JEST @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 17 | Page 97 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL JEST @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 17

Tune in next year, same channel, same time, same result !!!

RT didn't run that last play as a self-survival move. If nothing else, that kid has earned his stripes......

Wow RT doesnt even run that last play????? That puts the STAMP on the season. WE QUIT.

Gatorade shower for Rex on Miami turf. What a joke.

I hate being a fan of this joke of a franchise. This might be it.

This team doesn't play hard for this coahing staff. Whether they like the coaches or not, they don't play hard for them. The jets had nothing to play for the past few weeks. There coach and GM are getting fired and they played tough as hell last week and tough as hell this week. The one consistent thing we've had with this team is inconsistency. This team has no identity. Our defense goes from great to God awful. Our offense puts up points at will and then they go on stretches where they can't buy a TD for there lives. I see no improvements from the way this team plays now to when philbin first got here. Yea, we have some better players and our QB has improved year after year, but the team overall is still coming up short the same way they did in year 1.

Yeah but let's bring Philbin back. Guys awesome. Wallace basically told the owner what he thinks of the coach today. Pretty much how we all feel Mike.

Ross can't really keep Philbin now, can he?

Wow RT doesnt even run that last play????? That puts the STAMP on the season. WE QUIT.

Gatorade shower for Rex on Miami turf. What a joke.

I hate being a fan of this joke of a franchise. This might be it.

Good find another team if it means we dont have to read your ****ty posts.

Fans harass Rex Ryan and throw things at him as he leaves field. Has to jog in the tunnel to get out. Prob for kicking that last minute FG to run score up and for the useless gatorade shower. I would also be all over him.

However, if Philbin is fired, I Would love Rex as HC next season.

Does ROss even care to ask Where was Wallace this game and have half a clue about what is going on off the field?

Looks eerily similar to the end of last year where Tannehill was getting drilled into the turf. Once year passes and we're still going to go 8-8 and our O-line is putrid. I feel bad for Tannehill, I really do. He looked deflated.

Yeah and some people say the team is progressing. Sorry but I don't see it. Another season, same result. Joe Queasy will never be a legit head coach in the NFL.

Back
Top Bottom