Official Jets-Colts game thread | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Jets-Colts game thread

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!

TD Clarke and that should be it. Watch Freeney and Mathis now go to town on Sanchez.

BEAUTIFUL! Well, looks like I was wrong about the Jets magic. Never prouder to say I was wrong...!

Collie and Garcon each with over 100 yards.

I predict a couple of big Dallas Clark receptions coming soon.

It's time.

They're setting it up for late in the game

hehe.. I told you guys late in the 3rd quarter.

Clark catches a 12 yard pass with a 15 yard personal foul penalty on top of it.

And then Clark catches the TD reception to put the dagger in the heart of the f'in jests.

I love it !

The Jets had a good run.

Really, us Dolfans cant say much....when was the last time we played in the AFC Championship game?

Oh man I thought the Colt's punt returner touched it...get out of the way dummy!!!!

Sorry, it's looking bad for your prediction..8:40 to go!

Seriously dude....can you back off a little? I wasn't rooting for the Jets....for the 100000000th time. I owned up to it as I said I would. I was basing my opinion on how the Jets came out and the way they've played the last several weeks. I've been watching football for 25 years and how many times has a team gotten hot and ridden that to the Super Bowl? Plenty of times. Sorry if you didn't agree with my opinion.

As a fellow Dolphins fan, I called for a truce and you kept it going. Pretty annoying. :rolleyes2:

hehe.. I told you guys late in the 3rd quarter.

Clark catches a 12 yard pass with a 15 yard personal foul penalty on top of it.

And then Clark catches the TD reception to put the dagger in the heart of the f'in jests.

I love it !

Nostradamus. :lol:

3 lines you'll hear from Rex very soon:
3. "I never said we should be superbowl favorites..."
2. "WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
1. "We made that tight-end look like Shannon Sharpe."
A team the Dolphins sweep should never make it to the big dance ;).
Hey guys! Let's go to New York for the Rex Ryan parade. Who's with me!

The Jets had a good run.

Really, us Dolfans cant say much....when was the last time we played in the AFC Championship game?
I don't care how long it's been I refuse to give credit to the jests!

Back
Top Bottom