*** OFFICIAL JETS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 17 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL JETS @ DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 17

saw it. wearing a white miami vice jacket. he looks like he spent the night getting pounded in the *** on south beach.

Wouldn't surprise me...not one bit.

Will have to see if he "Looks loose in the pocket" today.

Have to see if he favors the Wide Receivers over the Tight End today. :up:

It looks like the Texans are resting Arian Foster, Owen Daniels an Johnathan Joseph today against the Titans. Gives the Titans a much larger chance, obviously.

I Rex sweats his *** off with his sweater vest and Gloria Vanderbuilt Sunglasses.

Trickeration today?

This is Bowles' chance to prove he can be a winning coach with a limited amount of chances. I think he'll go all out for a win today and you may see some "back of the playbook" plays today. Just a guess.

This is Bowles' chance to prove he can be a winning coach with a limited amount of chances. I think he'll go all out for a win today and you may see some "back of the playbook" plays today. Just a guess.
Doubt it, hasn't done anything different wit the last two, why now? Go Dolphins!

Rex is pissed he is an underdog? LOL.

Last game of the season wont see football for another 8 months, last game of Jason Taylor's career, division hated rival game, chance to knock division hated rival out of the playoffs .......

EMPTY stadium

That sweater looks hot.

I hate Mark Sanchez. Nice calisthenics...

Back
Top Bottom