Official Jets vs Rams game thread | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Jets vs Rams game thread

Jags. Weaker SOS
I thought the first tie breaker on teams that aren’t in the same division and didn’t play head-to-head was conference record. If the Jets hold on to beat the Rams and both teams finish 1-15, the Jags beat the Colts in week 1, giving them 1 win vs the AFC and the Jets would have zero conference wins.

I thought the first tie breaker on teams that aren’t in the same division and didn’t play head-to-head was conference record. If the Jets hold on to beat the Rams and both teams finish 1-15, the Jags beat the Colts in week 1, giving them 1 win vs the AFC and the Jets would have zero conference wins.
That’s for the playoffs man not draft tiebreakers lol

No I won’t, only weak scared people with no backbone will care if they get Lawrence. I only worry about what we’re doing. I don’t get scared from competition. Speak for yourself
Lmao. Big tough guy here. Watch out for you lol.

I think it’s funny a lot of teams have had issues barely winning over the Jets but Miami has handled them twice with two different qbs lol

Justin Fields is a good consolation prize.
But I like Trevor I'd hate to see him end up with that franchise.
Any Ohio St player, though, I'm ok with them going to New York to die. Sorry OSU fans.

Back
Top Bottom