**Official Manning vs Seattle Thread** | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Official Manning vs Seattle Thread**

Phinatic8u

Club Member
Reaction score
So who wins this one. Manning or Seattle?

im going with Manning, he won't throw bad passes to covered guys like Kaep.

49ers had a legit shot to win that game at the end despite the game being played in Seattle and Colin Kaepernick being a terrible quarterback.

Should be a close game but I gotta think Denver wins. I don't care what Seattle's record was on the road this season, they weren't the same team and it showed in their margin of victory.

Depends on the weather IMO. If it's cold as **** or there's rain/snow, Seattle probably wins. If the game was in a dome it's anyone's game. Can Manning muster the arm strength not to throw ducks at Seattle's money secondary? The weather probably determines that.

The long range forecast is calling for 34 degrees in the day and a chance of rain/snow. That would probably put the temp in the upper 20s by gametime and if there's precip? We'll see!

Depends on the weather IMO. If it's cold as **** or there's rain/snow, Seattle probably wins. If the game was in a dome it's anyone's game. Can Manning muster the arm strength not to throw ducks at Seattle's money secondary? The weather probably determines that.

The long range forecast is calling for 34 degrees in the day and a chance of rain/snow. That would probably put the temp in the upper 20s by gametime and if there's precip? We'll see!

That's the game the NFL deserves for being stupid enough to have the Super Bowl in New Jersey.

This is gonna be a great game and was the best matchup for all the warmup shows imo, I'm sick of hearing about the Patriots and 9ers. The interesting aspect to me is both Manning and John Fox seem to falter under pressure while the Seahawks thrive on being completely jacked. Russell Wilson will be the wildcard, he seemed a little nervous this week and thats about to get ratcheted up to the nth degree.

I'll definitely be rooting for the Seahawks, love that kind of physical play and have always loved the underdog Wilson.

I hope Seattle crushes Denver! I don't like Manning and I really don't like Elway. Screw Denver!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Hoping for a Denver win and Manning shutting up and shredding that POS CB Richard Sherman. That interview at the end of the game made him look stupid.

I'm rooting for Peyton to win it all and then retire, because I really do wonder what's going to happen to him if he takes one funny hit.

I am looking forward to see how Peyton blows it, he's been too good so far this postseason, the real postseason Manning will be out soon. I hope it's 10 degrees w/ swirling winds.

I don't care who wins, I just want to watch good football. The Super Bowl is bitter/sweet for me. I love football but always hate seeing it go away.

Back
Top Bottom