*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ BALTIMORE RAVENS GAME THREAD *** WK2 | Page 142 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ BALTIMORE RAVENS GAME THREAD *** WK2

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we come back in this game it will be a damn miracle. We are losing in every facet of this game. We got exposed. They are getting wide open. Lamar is making the right decisions.

Talk to me when Herbert actually wins more games than Tua. This is his third season and three days ago he pulled the same Herbert crap of throwing for 300 yards and losing the game with one really stupid mistake, which is why he's the league's most impressive mediocre QB.
herbert is superior at this point in time, theres no spinning this fact based on wins, watch the 2 of them play

Talk to me when Herbert actually wins more games than Tua. This is his third season and three days ago he pulled the same Herbert crap of throwing for 300 yards and losing the game with one really stupid mistake, which is why he's the league's most impressive mediocre QB.
Tuanon's hating on Herbert is one of the most pathetic takes. Herbert set rookie NFL records with one of the worst OLs . He was literally the best rookie QB of all time.

He just doesn't have it. Sucks to say I really wanted him to prove everyone wrong this year but he's looking bad.Then again the whole teams looking bad. If he keeps playing this bad for 4-5 more weeks I say bench him start skylar..what do we have to lose really.
No. Bench him now. We are definetely not making playoffs with tua.

enough with the Skylar Thompson thing, he's 3rd string QB dude. He won't be playing unless Tua AND Teddy are out or playing like Nathan Peterman.

I'd love for us to win this game, but throwing in the 3rd string QB because our defense can't stop a damn thing won't help.
He's not even eligible to play in this game. What are you talking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom