*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ BUFFALO BILLS GAME THREAD *** Week 16 Christmas Eve | Page 166 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ BUFFALO BILLS GAME THREAD *** Week 16 Christmas Eve

Great win. Yeah the defense gave up a lot of yards and 31 points but the team got the win. Go Chiefs would be a great Christmas present

Man....what an effort today.

Previous Fins teams would have given up.

Awesome win!!!!!

Happy Holidays Everyone!!!! We just saw a team claw and fight for a win. This is not the same old dolphins!

I dont even know what to say.. a ten win season.. i nevvver saw is coming..
This team does not quit you can tell the coach has made all the difference.. get this man some players

I.....I.....I'm so happy I didn't even let out a scream when Franks made it. Just stood in front of the tv waiting for something bad to happen.

Incredible win.....I want to SHOUT out Andre Branch who absolutely stepped up in OT. had 2 negative tackles and forced that botched Bush reverse

games like this, as up and down as they are, make the years of crap worth it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Jay Ajayi has 206 yds rushing.

Two 200+ yd games against Buffalo this year.

Has anyone ever... had 2 200 yard games against the same team in the same season? Has anyone ever had 3 200 games in the same season?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is a character win right there. That was like a playoff battle. So proud to be a Dolphin today. Outstanding win!

Back
Top Bottom