*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ BUFFALO BILLS GAME THREAD *** Week 16 Christmas Eve | Page 61 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ BUFFALO BILLS GAME THREAD *** Week 16 Christmas Eve

They keep talking about the Bills not being a good tackling team, and you can really see it on that play. Good for us!!!

Ok can we put the Moore is better then Tanne debate away now.

Can we? CAN WE SON???

So anyone crying about Matt Moore can shut the hell up now!!! BOOOOM!!! What a pass and play. Just what the team needed.

The wet ball has been a factor for both QB's, as well as the wet field for their footing. Can't blame either. We know Tyrod is no good though unless he is running.

Need much more of that ... no pun intended. Parker is great whenever he can actually run with it. I guess that type of play is what landry gets and it makes sense but come on.... I've seen him do that before and what I just was so effortless, just pure talent on display

Lets get a good special teams play here and hopefully force the Bills offense into a mistake.

Hell yes, can't remember the Bills missing so many tackles...awesome start to half

It helps when the QB can actually get the ball where the receiver can do something with it instead of throwing high or behind. The pass wasn't perfect but it was good enough and Parker did the rest. I'd be fine with those throws the rest of the game.

How did we make the 40 yard line the first down marker? We took a knee in the end zone so the ball should've been at the 25 making the line to gain the 35? What happened?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We really need to keep all our receivers. They will only get better and they compliment each other very well.

Back
Top Bottom