*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ BUFFALO BILLS GAME THREAD *** Week 16 Christmas Eve | Page 68 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ BUFFALO BILLS GAME THREAD *** Week 16 Christmas Eve

that was pathetic. better score more this d looks gassed

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

we can't make anything easy, almost feels like were behind, I'm not very confident in moore right now

Buffalo is winning TOP. Defense looks tired already
Offense better put together some 1st downs or Buffalo will own the 4th quarter and win this game.
No 3 and out on the next drive

Defense is such **** sometimes. Buffalo can do anything they want. Anything at all. It's gonna take 30+ points to win.

Linebackers are really not getting it done, as usual. Doesn't help that McCoy is great though.

We just need to stick with the gameplan, feed J-train, and protect the ball.

A LONG drive is needed here. Keep the ball on the ground for most part, it's been working and the Bills cannot stop the run consistently. The 2nd half their D is getting tired. Ground and pound mixed with some play-action and quick roll-outs. Nothing deep and dangerous. Moore is very hard to sack, unlike Tannehill, so this will work in our favor.

really cannot afford a three and out need to work clock and get at least some points. they'll stack it against Jay, Moore will need to make some plays.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom