*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Buffalo Bills Game Thread *** WK17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Buffalo Bills Game Thread *** WK17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam First

Excellence in Mediocrity
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
303px-Miami_Dolphins_logo.svg.png
@
320px-Buffalo_Bills_logo.svg.png

Bills-Stadium.jpg

at Bills Stadium
Orchard Park, New York
(no fan attendance permitted)

PLAYOFF WATCH

320px-NFL_playoffs_logo_new.svg.png

The Miami Dolphins are currently the 5th seed in the AFC.
There are 7 available playoff seeds per conference in 2020-2021.

Buffalo has clinched the AFC East.

The Miami Dolphins will clinch a playoff spot with a:
1) MIA win @ BUF
2) CLE loss vs PIT
3) BAL loss @ CIN
4) IND loss @ JAX
5) MIA tie + BAL tie
6) MIA tie + CLE tie
7) MIA tie + IND tie
8) MIA tie + TEN loss @ HOU

The Miami Dolphins are eliminated from playoff contention with a loss, CLE win, BAL win, and IND win.

TELEVISION

NFLonCBSLogo2016.png

Wua7OIv.png

Kickoff at 1 PM ET

INJURY REPORT

BVldApm.png

WEATHER

kVE9UNC.png

Snow, freezing rain, and sleet likely before 10am, then snow between 10am and 11am, then rain after 11am. High near 37. East wind 5 to 9 mph becoming light and variable in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow and sleet accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
National Weather Service Buffalo - forecast for Bills Stadium

Cold rain. My least favorite weather. Usually the team that doesn't look like they just want to leave while standing under their rain ponchos win. Fins need to stay focused, motivated, and hope Buffalo rests many players.

I think there are too many distractions this season and week to week with the covid. We read about it, these guys are getting tested, temp gun, constant harping and almost berating about it, it would suck going to work with all that negativity. Very terrible year to come into the league, and with a guy like Tua, playing to empty stadiums from the college environment and excitement he was used to. And of course not just him. I hope this game with the crowd gets the guys smiling and jacked up a little and getting the feel of what the NFL is supposed to be. I hope Tua gets a little extra pump and feels that lights on show time feel. End of the year, new year, nothing to lose in some ways, go out there and lay it on the line, have some fun and guys look at each other and say let’s do what we can do right here right now. I hope to see some guys trying to go out feeling good and looking forward to coming back to a normal football year and this game tipping their hats to that optimism. Win or lose. These guys will have that comradery, really both sides of the field, but moreso the Fins because it could be our last game, it’s like maybe the end of the worst football year ever and these guys lived through it, the guys on the field able to suit up, gone through a long year. Nothing left to do but go leave it all on the field and give yourself something to hang on to for the off season. And hey just maybe get a playoff game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom