*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ BUFFALO BILLS GAME THREAD *** WK4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ BUFFALO BILLS GAME THREAD *** WK4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam First

Excellence in Mediocrity
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
303px-Miami_Dolphins_logo.svg.png
@
320px-Buffalo_Bills_logo.svg.png

bills_high_mark_pic.jpeg

at Highmark Stadium
Orchard Park, New York

TELEVISION
640px-CBS_NFL_2021.svg.png

lFIaJta.png

Kickoff at 1 PM ET

INJURY REPORT
QZ6N5p6.png

WEATHER
6qmcutg.png

Mostly sunny, with a high near 76. Light and variable wind becoming west around 6 mph in the afternoon.
National Weather Service Buffalo - forecast for Highmark Stadium

Such a huge game for both teams.

Bills win and I believe they jump to #1 in the division due to head to head victory and imo
prove theyā€™re still the bullies of the division.

Miami win? Oh my! Early on but in drivers seat for #1 playoff seeding picture. Everything would go through Miami for a SB bid. Additionally the message it would send to the entire leagueā€¦.

IMO, if this is really the Dolphins playoff and beyond run then they win this game.

20 points we win by. I was at 14 and then found out Poyer is out. So, this has been upgraded to Annihilation Category 3 projection per the nationally recognized Annihilation Council at the Western University of the Eastern Broom Closet at The United Federation of Locolandia Minor.

Are You Ready Cryptocurrency GIF by 1inch

20 points we win by. I was at 14 and then found out Poyer is out. So, this has been upgraded to Annihilation Category 3 projection per the nationally recognized Annihilation Council at the Western University of the Eastern Broom Closet at The United Federation of Locolandia Minor.

Are You Ready Cryptocurrency GIF by 1inch
The bills and NFL are going to make this about Damar Hamlin and his first game.

Josh Allen has had so much success against us that I hope Fangio has a plan, it can't be business as usual. If Allen is allowed to sit back there with no pressure he'll beat us.
The same Josh that barely beat us in the playoffs against Skylar Thompson and lost to us in Miami?

They need to worry about their defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom