*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ CHICAGO BEARS GAME THREAD *** WK9 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ CHICAGO BEARS GAME THREAD *** WK9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good thing the weather hit today. Winds blowing hard for the Ohio State vs Northwestern game today.
Ya Stroud was 10/26 for 76 yards and Stroud this season has a 71% completion with like almost 400 yards per game. If Tua had those numbers all the dumb ass posters would come out of the wood works.

I grew up around Chicago. While you are right, that usually occurs when the wind is coming off the lake. Wind can always change, but the real high up and down fluctuations occur mostly off the lake, just zero obstructions to slow the wind. Winds out of the SW is better.
yeah that lake is what makes it so windy....just hoping it won’t be too bad....at least it won’t be freezing.....coldest I remember when I lived in the subs was -20

yeah that lake is what makes it so windy....just hoping it won’t be too bad....at least it won’t be freezing.....coldest I remember when I lived in the subs was -20
My buddy (Jets fan) talked me into going to a Sunday night game one year, in was like 15 degrees but 20 mph winds of the lake. Both the Jets and Bears were crap, we bought cheap tickets at the game. By the end of the first quarter we were sitting front row 50 yard line, because there were only a handful of idiots that stayed that long. In are defense probably the only reason we were dumb enough to stay is well we had been drinking all afternoon.

My buddy (Jets fan) talked me into going to a Sunday night game one year, in was like 15 degrees but 20 mph winds of the lake. Both the Jets and Bears were crap, we bought cheap tickets at the game. By the end of the first quarter we were sitting front row 50 yard line, because there were only a handful of idiots that stayed that long. In are defense probably the only reason we were dumb enough to stay is well we had been drinking all afternoon.
went tot eh first ever DAY game at the "new" Comiskey park and we were sitting on the top row and it was freezing because of the wind and that's in the south side of Chicago.....not even next to that lake

People saying the weather looking good for tomorrow need to slow down.....That wind in Chicago can pick up and change up at anytime .......the temp is looking good but that wind can screw things up. I used to live there and know you can’t predict what that wind is going to do.

John 3:8

8 The wind blows wherever it pleases. You hear its sound, but you cannot tell where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit.”

People saying the weather looking good for tomorrow need to slow down.....That wind in Chicago can pick up and change up at anytime .......the temp is looking good but that wind can screw things up. I used to live there and know you can’t predict what that wind is going to do.
Great Lakes, checking in - most miserable place I've ever lived, during the worst snowstorm that anyone could remember. Had folks that were stationed in Antarctica say it was worse in Great Lakes.

Women weren't all that either. One of my "shipmates" got the clap from one, hehehe.

Like Bruges*, it's a shithole.

*Bruges is actually beautiful, just a nod to a fantastic movie.

went tot eh first ever DAY game at the "new" Comiskey park and we were sitting on the top row and it was freezing because of the wind and that's in the south side of Chicago.....not even next to that lake
Ya wind off the lake suck all over Chicago, but it is brutal at Soldier Field. Really nothing between the Lake and stadium, just the Harbor. Winds out of the E/NE cause havoc in the stadium. Hopefully the winds stays out of the W/SW.

The winds will not affect Chicago much. They are a running team. Stopping the QB Fields from running from the pocket and their backs should be the focus.
For Miami they will likely stack the box and dare us to pass deep.
Hopefully the conditions are not stacked against us.
Either way, we need a win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom