*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ DETROIT LIONS GAME THREAD *** WK8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ DETROIT LIONS GAME THREAD *** WK8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam First

Excellence in Mediocrity
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
303px-Miami_Dolphins_logo.svg.png
@
315px-Detroit_Lions_logo.svg.png

ford-field-about-exterior-fd6f90c046.jpg

at Ford Field
Detroit, Michigan

TELEVISION

640px-CBS_NFL_2021.svg.png

3PZxnz5.png

Kickoff at 1 PM ET

INJURY REPORT

kD8eHne.png

I have a bad feeling about tomorrows game, to say the least. Fan for 50 years and have been disappointed far too many times when we "should win". Including games with no injuries. Too many battle scars from the past to be overly optimistic about tomorrow.
I'm fighting that feeling as well. Maybe it's partly the leftover feeling from barely beating a bad Pittsburgh team.

Detroit has put up points when the Lions have been healthy. I think this will end up being a tougher win than many Miami fans think. And potentially a loss if the Dolphins don't take care of the football.

Getting some players back, including Ogbah, should help. But if X. Howard can't go, the Dolphins offense is probably going to have to score 30+ points.

I'm fighting that feeling as well. Maybe it's partly the leftover feeling from barely beating a bad Pittsburgh team.

Detroit has put up points when the Lions have been healthy. I think this will end up being a tougher win than many Miami fans think. And potentially a loss if the Dolphins don't take care of the football.

Getting some players back, including Ogbah, should help. But if X. Howard can't go, the Dolphins offense is probably going to have to score 30+ points.
we need to score 30 anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom