*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Green Bay Packers Game Thread *** Wk10 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Green Bay Packers Game Thread *** Wk10

Status
Not open for further replies.
With a loss today, I think it will be all but official that the 2018 Dolphins are sunk.

I disagree. A .500 team this late in the season is never 'sunk'. If we win all the games remaining against lesser teams and maybe even squeeze out an upset win we will be in good shape. Cincy holding the tiebreaker really hurts though, but they will fold like usual.

Let's see if this team can catch lightning in a bottle like the '16 team did. I'm not holding out much faith that they will, but GB this year isn't like the GB teams of the last few years. They've got internal issues and McCarthy's ass is on the hot seat. They can be beat

Rodgers vs a Burke led D = it's gonna be a long one. Hoping its at least an interesting game, sneaking a win would be amazing.

I disagree. A .500 team this late in the season is never 'sunk'. If we win all the games remaining against lesser teams and maybe even squeeze out an upset win we will be in good shape. Cincy holding the tiebreaker really hurts though, but they will fold like usual.

Even with two games against Buffalo, I don't see how the Dolphins can finish 5-1 in the last six games after a loss today. The offense is just missing way too many starters to score points consistently and I'm certainly not ready to anoint this defense as playoff-worthy after one game against Sam Darnold.

Big question: Is this the game that (hopefully) gets Burke fired??

Would make sense if we get slaughtered and going into the bye week ....but Gase would probably refuse to do so because it would go against his own ego that he knows all and is incapable of making an error (whether it be playcalling, management or the hiring of personnel).

Let's see if this team can catch lightning in a bottle like the '16 team did. I'm not holding out much faith that they will, but GB this year isn't like the GB teams of the last few years. They've got internal issues and McCarthy's *** is on the hot seat. They can be beat
I'm with you buddy!
They CAN be beat, even on a cold day in Green Bay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom