*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Indianapolis Colts Game Thread *** WK10 | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Indianapolis Colts Game Thread *** WK10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder if there's going to be a Drake thread this week? Lol!

Dolphins can definitely beat the Bengals at home, but they aren't going 2-0 against the Jets and Giants in New York in December. People still way overrating this team based on a victory against a mentally beat down Jets team at home.

This is a max 3 win team.

Dolphins can definitely beat the Bengals at home, but they aren't going 2-0 against the Jets and Giants in New York in December. People still way overrating this team based on a victory against a mentally beat down Jets team at home.

This is a max 3 win team.

really hard to make any definitive statements and predictions imo.. with all the bad play..and who saw this Falcon game today for instance?

I predicted 2-14 before season started. I stand by that going forward.

really hard to make any definitive statements and predictions imo.. with all the bad play..and who saw this Falcon game today for instance?

Falcons were bound to get a surprise win. Too much talent on that team.

This team still has a serious void in talent. Probably the least talented team in the entire league. People thinking they are going to continue to rack up surprise wins, especially on the road, are overthinking it. The one caveat for me is I could see the Patriots lying down in the final game if they have nothing to really play for and letting the Dolphins eff themselves out of a Top 2 pick.

Falcons were bound to get a surprise win. Too much talent on that team.

This team still has a serious void in talent. Probably the least talented team in the entire league. People thinking they are going to continue to rack up surprise wins, especially on the road, are overthinking it. The one caveat for me is I could see the Patriots lying down in the final game if they have nothing to really play for and letting the Dolphins eff themselves out of a Top 2 pick.

I get the lack of talent, I more meant just the crap play elsewhere as far as predicting what they will all do and how teams will finish.

I get the lack of talent, I more meant just the crap play elsewhere as far as predicting what they will all do and how teams will finish.

True, but a lot of these bottom dwelling teams still play each other, so as long as Dolphins don't win more than 2 more games, especially if those wins are not against teams competing for those top spots, the Dolphins should be in good shape for a Top 3 pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom