*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS GAME THREAD *** Preseason WK3 | Page 69 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS GAME THREAD *** Preseason WK3

Status
Not open for further replies.
For everyone who's saying trade or cut Wilson and keep Mostert, Achane, Ahmed and Brooks, would you feel that comfortable if Mostert went down with and injury and the team was left with slightly experienced Ahmed and two rookies at rb.
I would keep Wilson, Mostert, Achane, and Brooks.

Anybody notice Cam Robinson, OT, for the Jags. He really impressed me on a couple of plays where his run blocking was just dominant. These are the type of olinemen we should be drafting. Big, tall, 300 lb plus but he has great feet and he can move. He was from Bama and he just signed a 54 million dollar extension. He sure looked worth it tonight. We couldn't match up against their oline all night. That's what I call fun, watching your D Line get pushed off the ball all night. We were pathetic in the trenches and simply got our ***** kicked. Love when William's snaps the ball over Tua's head and we lose 25 yards!! Mentally and physically we were awful, turn the page on this one.

d9b4daad-2472-4888-940b-86e1bb0b63e3_text.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom