*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS GAME THREAD *** Week 2 | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS GAME THREAD *** Week 2

Best wishes to Aaron Williams on the Bills. Scary situation to get carted off by ambulance.

Yes, it is scary to see.

---------- Post added at 12:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 PM ----------

Skins are dominating the Rams. They are better than I thought. Might make it to 8 wins.

Adrian Peterson with 3 fumbles today...1 lost...It's the old AP who fumbles all the time.

Johnny Football with two deep TD passes today and I'm sitting here like 'Tannehills gonna get this deep ball figured out soon.... '

Frustrating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lots of missed extra points today. And the Steelers traded for Scobee and he may get cut this week. They don't even trust him to kick extra points...and I wouldn't either.

CPXxZURVEAAVLvY-1.jpg:large

CPXyHiUUAAAEivf-1.jpg:large

Johnny Football with two deep TD passes today and I'm sitting here like 'Tannehills gonna get this deep ball figured out soon.... ' Frustrating. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rivers with a long TD which was underthrown, yet the receiver was so wide open, he can slow down considerably and still makes an easy catch.. Did you notice how open all those receivers are? They have 5 yards on their nearest defender. I have not seen a Dolphins receiver being open like that since Brandon Marshall.

Back
Top Bottom