*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ LOS ANGELES CHARGERS GAME THREAD *** WK2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ LOS ANGELES CHARGERS GAME THREAD *** WK2

Adam First

Excellence in Mediocrity
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Here we are...
We're a week late, battered and blown around by a b**** named Irma, our team cast as nomads forced to squat in the Valley Girl paradise of Oxnard, California. We haven't even played our first game yet and we have a better record than the f****** Patriots. Our wait is finally over, Dolphins fans...

WE ARE BACK!

242px-Miami_Dolphins_logo.svg.png
@
254px-NFL_Chargers_logo.svg.png

oldrt0-stubhub.aerial.0215.jpg

at the StubHub Center
Carson, California

TELEVISION
NFLonCBSLogo2016.png
NinN9Rc.png

Kickoff at 4:05 PM ET

INJURY REPORT

gu8HfBc.png

uoYpXbO.png

WEATHER
cG7Q7HQ.png

Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 76. Light and variable wind becoming west southwest 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
National Weather Service Los Angeles/Oxnard - forecast for StubHub Center

GAME PREVIEWS

ESPN/STATS LLC
NFL.com Video

Excellent throwing in Orion for good measure. I advise anyone to blare that song during a storm at night.

Hella looking forward to some dolphins football finally.

Everyone in the media loves to court the LA market. They're all picking the Chargers, despite us going to their more comfortable and larger San Diego home last year and beating them. We're a better and healthier team than last year, and IMHO, we had a better offseason than they did. So how did they get better in the sportscasters' eyes? Simple, they moved to a larger media market. LMAO!

The Chargers improved their OL this offseason, by taking the much coveted Forrest Lamp and another top OL in Dan Feeney. Lamp is already out injured, just like our 2nd rounder Raekwon McMillan. But, adding William Hayes and "Black Ice" Harris, their vulnerability at OT will be heavily tested. Unfortunately, so will our MLB position without a space eating DT and an undersized Mike. But, I think the addition of Lawrence Timmons really helps us here, as Paysinger and Hewitt were probably the two worst players on the field the last time we met. So, with Timmons replacing one of them and a healthy Reshad Jones to fill the box, I think our weakness is somewhat lessened.

We have two QB's that are exciting, deadly and generous. I'm guessing Gase has Cutler throwing less INT's than Rivers. Also, our secondary looks primed to create takeaways. Without Verritt, I'm not sure the Chargers secondary can match up with our skilled positions. We should always have at least 1 mismatch, especially if we get production from Julius Thomas against their non-covering LB corps.

Call me a homer, or an optimist, but I'm predicting a win away at the home of the LA Galaxy ... errr new home ... temporary home ... sorta home of the San Diego Los Angeles Chargers. Home field advantage? Not if we score early and often.

P.S. How do I get strike-through text in this? Thanks SoS!

Last edited:
This is what we wait for ALL year!!!!!

Dolphins football is back!

Thank you God!!!

Let's get some.

My niece's husband Nate was saying that they were saying if there was a team that is loaded with talent that could be a quiet team and a sleeper to kick ass it's Miami Dolphins. I am really exited about this game. Phins up and get some!

Back
Top Bottom