*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS GAME THREAD *** WK17 New Year's Day | Page 215 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS GAME THREAD *** WK17 New Year's Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
McDaniel is just not ready to be an NFL Head Coach. Just the hard reality of where we are right now. Don't know if he ever will be but doofus Ross needs to make some serious changes after this debacle.

Offensively Miami is loaded. Team lacks discipline and horrible play calling and situational decisions.

Completely disagree. You have an excellent QB1 and two very dangerous WRs. That's it. Mike Gesicki is a loser, Durham Smythe is Durham Smythe, and your RB crew is a group of JAGs. I don't think I even need to go into this team's OL issues.

Good quarterback, most efficient passing offense in the NFL, and this was accomplished with tomato cans at QB2, OL, TE, RB, and WR3+.

Frankly, I don't care if McDaniel is fired. I'd absolutely love to see him get another year, but let's face it, if sacking him is the price of losing notorious midwit loser Chris Grier, I'll take it in a heartbeat.
See, I don't think we have a good qb. That's why I have zero optimism

Good quarterback, most efficient passing offense in the NFL, and this was accomplished with tomato cans at QB2, OL, TE, RB, and WR3+.

Frankly, I don't care if McDaniel is fired. I'd absolutely love to see him get another year, but let's face it, if sacking him is the price of losing notorious midwit loser Chris Grier, I'll take it in a heartbeat.
Personally the only way i don’t give MM another year is if Harbaugh calls Ross and says “I’m ready”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom