*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS GAME THREAD *** WK17 New Year's Day | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS GAME THREAD *** WK17 New Year's Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
the love boat bartender GIF

Time to start ordering some beverages in preparation for the game tomorrow.

This is going to be a stressful one...
This is why it’s not going to be.

The way this works is that since we’re basking in tragedy, Bridgewater is going to have pro bowl day & then we’ll have QB controversy

It’s not the Miami Dolphins if they don’t keep us on our toes.

This is why it’s not going to be.

The way this works is that since we’re basking in tragedy, Bridgewater is going to have pro bowl day & then we’ll have QB controversy

It’s not the Miami Dolphins if they don’t keep us on our toes.
I wouldn't mind that at all. Just get the W.

As someone else said it’s going to be stressful all game long. I think it’ll be nip and tuck the whole way.

I’ve been a Dolphins fan too long to not know how this is probably going to go. Until they show me they can do it I believe we’ll find a way to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. Somehow someway NE will pull it out on a FG.

I hope I’m wrong and we can clinch tomorrow so that we could rest against the Jets and specifically Tua bc even though the board knows where I stand on him we have absolutely no chance in the playoffs without him.

So as someone else above said… we need 1 game out of you Teddy. Just 1 d@mn victory. If you play well Teddy then we will win the game. Just drive the car Teddy… you don’t need to win the game for us just don’t lose it. Just drive the car Teddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom