*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS GAME THREAD *** WK2 Sunday Night | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS GAME THREAD *** WK2 Sunday Night

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Best Moment at Hard Rock Stadium - NE looked like they were going to win the game. A Patriots fan sitting a row back trolled me. "You should be kissing our Super Bowl rings." I instantly responded, "The only Super Bowl ring I'll kiss is from an undefeated season? Got one of those? (hahaha, NE had already gone 18-1.)

Then, with just seconds on the clock came "The Miracle in Miami" play where Drake flew past Gronk for the win!

I immediately turned around and looked at that troll. You should have seen his face. "Kiss that, #U*(#)W!" I shouted at him. Classic moment for me as a Fin Fan!

I respect their team, but I hate them...the fans.

My Best Moment at Hard Rock Stadium - NE looked like they were going to win the game. A Patriots fan sitting a row back trolled me. "You should be kissing our Super Bowl rings." I instantly responded, "The only Super Bowl ring I'll kiss is from an undefeated season? Got one of those? (hahaha, NE had already gone 18-1.)

Then, with just seconds on the clock came "The Miracle in Miami" play where Drake flew past Gronk for the win!

I immediately turned around and looked at that troll. You should have seen his face. "Kiss that, #U*(#)W!" I shouted at him. Classic moment for me as a Fin Fan!

I respect their team, but I hate them...the fans.
I was watching that game at the bar with my wife. Cheering for the squad, sure, but keeping to myself.

Half way through the 3rd this loud mouth street rat Pats fan shows up and starts giving me the business.

We chirped at each other - a lot, and he poured it on there at the end.

Then Gronkowski didn't have the angle and I hit him with the John Cena "You can't see me".

The entire bar was not pleased with my tirade but I didn't GAF.

Embarrassed the wife so bad she said she would leave me if I ever did that in public again.

Haven't watched a game at the bar since, haha

I was watching that game at the bar with my wife. Cheering for the squad, sure, but keeping to myself.

Half way through the 3rd this loud mouth street rat Pats fan shows up and starts giving me the business.

We chirped at each other - a lot, and he poured it on there at the end.

Then Gronkowski didn't have the angle and I hit him with the John Cena "You can't see me".

The entire bar was not pleased with my tirade but I didn't GAF.

Embarrassed the wife so bad she said she would leave me if I ever did that in public again.

Haven't watched a game at the bar since, haha

Interesting. I need to try this some time lol

We brought up 3.... THREE edge guys. Hand, who is a big DE type and then, Winovich and Goode.

This could be fun to watch where they line up, but this is more than the fact that Phillips is probably out.

This is about how badly our front 7 played last week... and they did. These new men are here to show they deserve the job instead.

I want to see how Fangio uses them.

We brought up 3.... THREE edge guys. Hand, who is a big DE type and then, Winovich and Goode.

This could be fun to watch where they line up, but this is more than the fact that Phillips is probably out.

This is about how badly our front 7 played last week... and they did. These new men are here to show they deserve the job instead.

I want to see how Fangio uses them.
Although we have talent all over the place on our Dfense, we need at least 2 guys that are crushers who inflict pain. I’m still waiting for someone to step up into that role.

Hulk Hogan Beer GIF by SB Nation

WHATCHA GONNA DO WHEN THE DOLPHINS GO WILD ON YOU?????

WE ARE COMING FOR YOU, YOU PATSY FOOLS!

Hulk Hogan Wrestling GIF
1694934722957.png

1694934765733.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom