*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ PHILADELPHIA EAGLES GAME THREAD *** WK7 Sunday Night | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ PHILADELPHIA EAGLES GAME THREAD *** WK7 Sunday Night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Comforting College Football GIF by ESPN
Good one! Too good 😂.

I could see you starting a fight. Fists up fins up.
Haha, 10, 15 years ago……probably but only for good reason. Those eagles fans are ****ing animals
Was there when John Beck was our QB and we were terrible, and we’re not even in the eagles conference and almost had three fights just getting to my seat.
Went to the eagles Vikings playoff game there a few years ago, and Eagle fans were throwing full bottles of beers at unsuspecting viking fans while they were walking into the stadium. A lot of people got hurt.
Go to Met Phillie games, Ranger Flyer games all the time, never an issue, but the eagles fans are wired differently. They are ****ing baboons. They deserve every bad thing that happens to them

Haha, 10, 15 years ago……probably but only for good reason. Those eagles fans are ****ing animals
Was there when John Beck was our QB and we were terrible, and we’re not even in the eagles conference and almost had three fights just getting to my seat.
Went to the eagles Vikings playoff game there a few years ago, and Eagle fans were throwing full bottles of beers at unsuspecting viking fans while they were walking into the stadium. A lot of people got hurt.
Go to Met Phillie games, Ranger Flyer games all the time, never an issue, but the eagles fans are wired differently. They are ****ing baboons. They deserve every bad thing that happens to them
I agree they are animals.
Some of you may remember a rather important victory for Shula happened in Philly( w Jags Coach Peterson getting the dub!)

Easy in case you don't make it back in one piece let me go on record in saying it was my honor to meet you on here.

Oh...if you gonna die at the game please ensure we win first. Thanks 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom