*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ SAN DIEGO CHARGERS GAME THREAD *** Week 10 | Page 48 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ SAN DIEGO CHARGERS GAME THREAD *** Week 10

Need Gase to call a really good 2nd half.

I take back everything is said about tanne after that throw to stills! I'll try to keep my cool from now on until after the game.

Tannehill missing Jarvis on that wide open TD is costing us

He didn't exactly miss him. The plan was certainly to get the ball off quickly and Landry was not the primary route and the primary was open and he hit it. Sure, looking on TV you can say that but saying he missed it ignores the context completely.

Might be a blessing. Tunsil is a stud and Albert was off you could tell

Tunsil has been learning a different position all year. Let's hope he can flip the switch back to LT

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

****ing Albert man... You cant be good if you cant be there... This is ****ing ridiculous... And we knew this before signing him...

Bar one throw to Gray when he had deep guy wide open, I have nothing bad to say about RT today. He's getting very spotty protection and has no run game and he's making some plays, incl one of the sweetest TDS you'll see this weekend.

SD dline is legit, as are the LBS.

By contrast our LBS are getting roasted. Hewitt needs to be in there with Thomas at nickel. Gates is having it way too easy.

Like to see us dumping it off to Ajayi when they bring heat, there's room there for yardage.

Would be nice to get a turnover on defense. Or another score on STs.

Only be being down by 3 puts us in a great position to steal this game. GO DOLPHINS!!!!

****ing Albert man... You cant be good if you cant be there... This is ****ing ridiculous... And we knew this before signing him...
Definitely need to let him walk after this season and draft OL

Ya that one really hurt. I know Landry is the last read on that play but damn did we need Tannehill to improvise there and come off his primary read.

Tanne should have seen him streaking all by himself tho. He rolled out to that damn side for christ sakes... he was right in front of him... qbs need that perifrial vision...

Back
Top Bottom