*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ SAN DIEGO CHARGERS GAME THREAD *** Week 15 | Page 80 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ SAN DIEGO CHARGERS GAME THREAD *** Week 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
This team needs a coach a real coach not this garbage bag full of puke coaches that have been around here since 1999.

This team needs an alpha male qb. Someone who makes
Plays not excuses. Someone who can't make things happens when others break down. Someone who knows when to take chances.

ALRIGHT MIAMI!!!

Great game! So Stoked to be a Miami Dolphins fan!!

:df81:

Lolol thanks krateness for all the "no thanks". You and ur buddies are so smart!!
I think you should be more
Open minded. Maybe research mental toughness, and clutch players and, leadership. Sometimes those things can be more important than. Completion percentage, height, and arm strength! Thanks for the feedback though buddy!!!! U da man

Lolol thanks krateness for all the "no thanks". You and ur buddies are so smart!!
Open minded. Maybe research mental toughness, and clutch players and, leadership. Sometimes those things can be more important than. Completion percentage, height, and arm strength! Thanks for the feedback though buddy!!!! U da man

And if only the FO researched those things we'd be set. Am I right??????

Hey that's what is it there for right? Dislike of your opinion?

Not a problem, much like you going around bashing a person for saying that they said "you should just go kill yourself"? Or have we forgot about that little incident? I sure haven't....

Hey that's what is it there for right? Dislike of your opinion?

Not a problem, much like you going around bashing a person for saying that they said "you should just go kill yourself"? Or have we forgot about that little incident? I sure haven't....

That was another poster who is having a melt down as we speak. He is talking now about cams mechanics lol. I apologized for getting I confused. Ur grasping at straws now dude. Have a good night man. Fins up

Pretty sure the thumbs down was for you blaming the QB for this loss. It's like watching a tornado rip through someone's house and saying, "You know...the furnace sucks in this house...that's the problem. That's why this house is destroyed."

This whole team is a joke. I dont think you could put a crapier secondary together if you tried. This team just mailed it in today. The team quit on Philbin, and then quit on Tannehill after London.

I rarely post in the game day thread because of the chaos but I had a good time chatting with you guys today, small crowd I guess. I bailed at halftime, my brother showed and I had to entertain.

That was another poster who is having a melt down as we speak. He is talking now about cams mechanics lol. I apologized for getting I confused. Ur grasping at straws now dude. Have a good night man. Fins up

Grasping at straws? Yup that's me,

Also, your apology was one of not much weight. You not only posted that slander up front on a thread but also felt the need to send me a PM concerning such things saying how much help I needed because I was messed up. Confusion is one thing, however, you had no sense of mind to make sure you were actually targeting the right person. Instead your short sighted confidence in what you saw was enough to post your slander.

Keep on trying, your true colors were revealed in that small lapse of judgement. Morality is something that is obviously not strong with you...

I rarely post in the game day thread because of the chaos but I had a good time chatting with you guys today, small crowd I guess. I bailed at halftime, my brother showed and I had to entertain.

Glad you joined in for awhile today.

Was definitely a smaller crowd. To be expected I guess based on how we are playing. Overall everyone pretty much behaved themselves......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom