*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ SAN FRANCISCO 49ers GAME THREAD *** WK13 | Page 253 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ SAN FRANCISCO 49ers GAME THREAD *** WK13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Complete embarrassment for the Dolphins today. They saw the media, 49ers and fans talk smack while disrespecting them all week. Their response was not to show up for this game. Until they prove otherwise by winning these type of games, they can not be considered a playoff caliber team.

Chargers driving on the Raiders, that's not good news as they get close to tying that game up :(

Not having our LT made QB1 a little jumpy today. Defense left it out there kept us in the game. Lets heal up and get back to work.

Yeah. This organization doesn't get the benefit of the doubt from me. After some of the awful play at the end of the season over the last couple of decades, the Dolphins have to earn faith back from me.

This game was there for the taking and our best player decided to play his worst game of the year. And I don't agree with the announcers that he had too much energy; if that were the case, he'd have settled in by the mid-second quarter at the latest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom