*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAME THREAD *** Week 1 | Page 55 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAME THREAD *** Week 1

Can't be leaving ten points on the board against Seattle like this. They'll make us pay for it. I don't mind the call to go for it on 4th. Gase showed confidence in his offense, but it should have been a QB sneak in my opinion. That Stills drop was something else. Let's see if he makes up for it. Tannehill is looking pretty good out there today, not sure what everyone is complaining about.

Disagree and I'm still stewing about going for it on 4th......there's a difference between having balls & confidence and being stupid......going for it on 4th down against the Seahawks in their own stadium early in the game was foolish and should've taken the 3.

On that Stills pass has anyone seen Tannehill have such time to throw? Silver lining? That was nice to see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fouts has always hated the Dolphins

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Mr frosty would u say that bomb overthrow is a TD left on the field for Wilson? Holding notwithstanding....

good lord, Fouts is terrible as an announcer

He's been rated/ranked as CBS's worst announcer/color man, but he keeps his job due to being a HUGE ASS KISSER and an obvious connection with high up CBS exec(s). Listen to him, sounds like he is drunk. Embarrassing.

I love it when their stupid stadium goes quiet

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom