*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS GAME THREAD *** WK5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS GAME THREAD *** WK5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam First

Excellence in Mediocrity
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
303px-Miami_Dolphins_logo.svg.png
@
298px-Tampa_Bay_Buccaneers_logo.svg.png

151227_EL_Bears_Bucs_08210_7cd82657-5056-a36a-08d8167afab403be.jpg

at Raymond James Stadium
Tampa, Florida

TELEVISION

CBS_NFL_2021.png

gBEdUaP.png

Kickoff at 1 PM ET

INJURY REPORT

UbMUE2k.png

WEATHER

Lner7Ec.png

A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Sunny, with a high near 87. Calm wind becoming north northeast around 6 mph in the morning.
National Weather Service Tampa Bay - forecast for Raymond James Stadium

Surprised they're showing this game to a good portion of the country. Must be because of Brady.
Yep and the announcers can have a woodie talking about how he destroys teams and can play until 60 blah blah blah. It we be nauseating for sure and of course we’ll supply the ammunition

CBS has to miss not having Brady in the AFC anymore and will showcase him whenever they get they chance.
I thought someone said this isn’t a thing anymore? Like conferences aren’t split between the stations like they used to be. Not sure if true or not.

I thought someone said this isn’t a thing anymore? Like conferences aren’t split between the stations like they used to be. Not sure if true or not.
Games will get moved to another network if one network has a majority or they get switched because of start times, but CBS is still the AFC network and FOX the NFC. And it's still the visiting team gets their network if they're playing the other confrence, like this game is. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom