Official Miami Heat "Warmup" Thread (Offseason) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Miami Heat "Warmup" Thread (Offseason)

Section126

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Well...discuss our Heat as we re-tool for another run at a title.

Need To re-sign (In order of importance):

James Posey
Jason Kapono
Eddie Jones

Big Names on Block and available:

Jason Kidd
Vince Carter
Mike Bibby
Gerald Wallace
Stephon Marbury
Shawn Marion
Ron Artest
Corey Maggette
Jerry Stackhouse
Chauncey Billups

Draft Day most wanted:

Acie Law

If somebody has the FA list...post it.

I would keep Posey [and have him as our STARTER], trade Walker somewhere or just get rid of him, and try to land Chauncey Billups and call it a successful offseason.

I'm not sure if Riley is going to wait for the rookie pg to develop, he wants to win now. Bring Chauncey Billups to Miami!

I would keep Posey [and have him as our STARTER], trade Walker somewhere or just get rid of him, and try to land Chauncey Billups and call it a successful offseason.

I'm not sure if Riley is going to wait for the rookie pg to develop, he wants to win now. Bring Chauncey Billups to Miami!

I doubt we could get rid of Walker and Williams contract. We are pretty much stuck with them I think. Chauncey is not gunna leave the Pistons and if he does I don't think we can afford him. I would really like to see us go get Jason Kidd tho (But that won't probably won't happen)

The word around the camp fire is that the Ron Artest rumors are very true...and that SAC will take peanuts for him....

Riley loves him.

I love Artest.

The guy flat out plays defense. Sure he is crazy....but he is intense and knows how to play the game. He isn't a great offensive player but he can get the job done on that end. As long as he doesn't completely go crazy....I'd love him here.

I doubt we could get rid of Walker and Williams contract. We are pretty much stuck with them I think. Chauncey is not gunna leave the Pistons and if he does I don't think we can afford him. I would really like to see us go get Jason Kidd tho (But that won't probably won't happen)

just thought I'd say this, don't be shocked if Chauncey lands in Milwaukee.

I love Artest.

The guy flat out plays defense. Sure he is crazy....but he is intense and knows how to play the game. He isn't a great offensive player but he can get the job done on that end. As long as he doesn't completely go crazy....I'd love him here.
be careful with this one....he is a team killer.

Back
Top Bottom