*** OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VIKINGS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK6 | Page 230 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VIKINGS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK6

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Waddle is out for an extended I'm sure McDaniel will compensate in his play calling by going from 80/20 run pass split to 90/10. You'll pry the pass from McDaniel's hands like you'lll pry Myles Gaskin from Brian Flores' hands.

How old r u? Serious question. I’m approaching 40. My enthusiasm has gone way down the last few years. Starting to realize that getting too emotionally involved with the Dolphins is not healthy. I’ve probably shaved at least a few years off my life with all the stress, sadness and pain this team has put me through. As u get older, the weather starts to become more of a factor.
I used to not be able to sleep after we lost. I'd agonize over it all week. Not anymore. It's just a game and my team isn't very good at it. Losses don't bother me anymore. I'm used to them

All you POS 'fans' that were down on Waddle are true scum. Sure, he messed up a couple times, but he's been great for us otherwise. Don't miss him when he's hurt, dickwads.

If Waddle is out for an extended I'm sure McDaniel will compensate in his play calling by going from 80/20 run pass split to 90/10. You'll pry the pass from McDaniel's hands like you'lll pry Myles Gaskin from Brian Flores' hands.
I mean if they don’t use EZ in such a situation then McDaniel deserves all the failures coming his way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom