*** OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VIKINGS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK6 | Page 233 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VIKINGS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK6

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Waddle is out for an extended I'm sure McDaniel will compensate in his play calling by going from 80/20 run pass split to 90/10. You'll pry the pass from McDaniel's hands like you'lll pry Myles Gaskin from Brian Flores' hands.
Give it a break. Our running backs have 18 carries for 43 ****ing yards. We haven't been able to run behind this line all year except for the Jets game.

All you POS 'fans' that were down on Waddle are true scum. Sure, he messed up a couple times, but he's been great for us otherwise. Don't miss him when he's hurt, dickwads.

Come on dude… waddles been great sure but that doesn’t mean he gets a free pass. He directly lead to 2 turnovers which is probably the difference in this game. Yeah there’s certainly other issues but good players don’t get free passes.

Mike McDaniel has shown that he is not ready to be a head coach. Hopefully he grows into the position but in a season with playoff expectations this is looking like a team that will finish last in their decision. Don't want to hear any excuses that is unacceptable.

We started this game with a drive where the offense committed 5 penalties in 7 plays.

If coaching isn’t a serious question mark right now……

I used to not be able to sleep after we lost. I'd agonize over it all week. Not anymore. It's just a game and my team isn't very good at it. Losses don't bother me anymore. I'm used to them
Yeah i stopped being like that probabaly around 2004. Just don’t care anymore. Can’t keep letting this team ruin my weeks during a loss.

This team is beating itself in numerous ways…

How many penalties on that early drive with numerous big plays?

O-line is weak, Tua will struggle or get hurt again behind this line with his style of play….
It's the 3rd week they implode. It's coaching

The pass protection is bad.

Hopefully Jackson can come in for Little and hopefully Armstead can go.

If we can't do those 2 things then i'm not putting Tua behind that line.

Bridgewater is who we thought he was.
Thompson is not a good player yet, yet it is clear that he is the #2.
Tua will be destroyed behind this oline.
Should he start and risk another concussion?
This team finds ways to lose. Why so many injuries and penalties?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom