Official NCAA Championship Game Thread | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official NCAA Championship Game Thread

Its Great to be a Florida Gator!!!!!

Yeah I expect us to have a very nice team next year. Green and Hodge in the backcourt. Calthas (SP) will probably come in and start as well. Speights will be a very good player for FL also!

I agree on Calthas (I have no idea how to spell it either). He's going to be a great player.

Congratulations Gators. I may not be a Florida fan but at least we kept it in the SEC. I cheer for the SEC no matter what.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GATORS!

Wooooo!

Smiley abusing time!

:woot::dj2::party::cpatch::hump::bong2::spank::whip2:

Agreed, before the Final Four I wasn't sold on him but now I am, and congrats to Florida.

BTW, did anyone find this tournament to be one of the poorer ones in recent memory? There weren't many upsets nor real great games minus one of two.
I thought it was one of the best. Upsets are great on the first weekend, but final four rounds had great teams.

I believe The University of Florida is the first school to have multiple championships in both basketball and football.

dualchampsky4-1.jpg

I agree on Calthas (I have no idea how to spell it either). He's going to be a great player.

Congratulations Gators. I may not be a Florida fan but at least we kept it in the SEC. I cheer for the SEC no matter what.

Calthas said that he would go to UK if Billy did. Yeah I root for all SEC teams and I was really sad to see Tenn. and Vandy go out the way they did

What's next? Baseball perhaps? We aren't doing so well in that department ever since lost against texas in the championship in the world sereis

Back
Top Bottom