**Official NCAA Championship Tournament Thread** | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Official NCAA Championship Tournament Thread**

Hampton beat Manhattan. That just goes to show you that the Sagarin is pure garbage.

oh my god BYU..... 10/15 from three in the first half. this was nuts.... I hope they are all shot out for Thursday against Xavier.

49-32 lead at half

OH MY GOD..... 7:11 left in the game and 72-68 Ole Miss is taking over!!!

94-90 Ole Miss victory!!! amazing game to watch... these kids were no fear al lout, huge shots both teams were just nailing. Moody and Summers for Ole Miss... Haws and Fischer just were crazy for BYU. this was incredible...... i am afraid for Xavier Thursday now... lol

Last edited by a moderator:
oh my god BYU..... 10/15 from three in the first half. this was nuts.... I hope they are all shot out for Thursday against Xavier.

49-32 lead at half

OH MY GOD..... 7:11 left in the game and 72-68 Ole Miss is taking over!!!

94-90 Ole Miss victory!!! amazing game to watch... these kids were no fear al lout, huge shots both teams were just nailing. Moody and Summers for Ole Miss... Haws and Fischer just were crazy for BYU. this was incredible...... i am afraid for Xavier Thursday now... lol

Just bizarre second half. We STILL don't know exactly how good the SEC is. Is Arkanasas, Georgia, et al really that good? LSU gets all of the talent that Nike and World Wide Wes doesn't funnel to UK but Johny Jones can't coach them with any consistency. UK might get snake bit next weekend (not this weekend) because they played very middling against very middling SEC basketball teams. They might get tested a bit by Purdue this weekend. Purdue actually has some of the length to compete with UK's frontline.

Got free tickets from vendor to attend late Friday night games in Columbus at Nationwide Arena. Oklahoma vs Albany and the hopefully University of Dayton vs Providence. Providing UD wins tonight

Got free tickets from vendor to attend late Friday night games in Columbus at Nationwide Arena. Oklahoma vs Albany and the hopefully University of Dayton vs Providence. Providing UD wins tonight

Albany.... nice!!!

and if Dayton wins good A-10 Big East match-up... Providence is fun with Dunn and Henton!!!

---------- Post added at 04:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 PM ----------

Just bizarre second half. We STILL don't know exactly how good the SEC is. Is Arkanasas, Georgia, et al really that good? LSU gets all of the talent that Nike and World Wide Wes doesn't funnel to UK but Johny Jones can't coach them with any consistency. UK might get snake bit next weekend (not this weekend) because they played very middling against very middling SEC basketball teams. They might get tested a bit by Purdue this weekend. Purdue actually has some of the length to compete with UK's frontline.

any team to take Kentucky out.... I am 100% for!!!

---------- Post added at 04:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 PM ----------

MY FINAL 4:

Kentucky
Arizona

Virginia
Iowa State

Glad the refs swallowed their whistles at the end in Dayton and UD advanced.
This makes the trip to Columbus tomorrow much more interesting due to local team playing.

Notre Dame had the early tip off at 12:15. This is not going to be a productive day

I thought Notre Dame game was close and great... felt bad Northeastern didnt have a TO at the end when they really needed one to draw something up and settle the kids down. Fun game to start with.

but the UAB upset over Iowa State... gross second half for both teams, but UAB was INSANE physically and hustle wise. was all over the boards and defense at end was beautiful... UAB with the 3 seed-14 seed upset!!! what an amazing start of games so far.

AMAZING AFTERNOON ALREADY.... another 3 seed- 14 seed upset.... what an incredible three point shot Georgia State, without a TO as well to set anything up, it didnt even look like they were going to be able to release a shot... deep contested 3 for the lead and win!!! I CANT BELIEVE IT.... Georgia state over Baylor!!! I love March Madness!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Solid win today against Ole Miss.... controlled the tempo, played a great patient half court!!! Energy and no let up!!!
Xavier.jpg

Well my bracket is ruined already

oh god same!!! lol.... always is

but i fill them out and turn them in... never really care of them after. I just love the games, love the upsets, and love my Xavier... gotta enjoy the games!!!

I've already lost a Final 4 team in Iowa State. Man, the Big 12...woof. UNC almost bit the dust. The first day of the tournament is usually crazy but today has been lock your insane ass away in an asylum and throw away the key cray cray. At one point in the day all the underdogs were 10-0 against the spread. My goodness.

Back
Top Bottom