*** Official New England Patriots @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Week 1 MNF | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official New England Patriots @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Week 1 MNF

rainmaker1313

Active Roster
Reaction score
******* THE OFFICIAL NE PATRIOTS vs. MIAMI DOLPHINS GAMEDAY THREAD *******

Ok, this is the 2011 season opener and homegame opener for the Dolphins! Miami didnt fare too well in 2010 finishing 7-9. But maybe with a new offensive corrdinator in Daboll and a newfound confidence and loosening of Henne's collar and some new faces like Reggie Bush, Clay, Gates, Pouncy and Thomas, Miami can put together and healthy winning season! Lets also try to keep everything in perspective! Heres to an injury free game and may the best team (Miami of course) Win!!!! Are you ready for some football????????

Are you ready for some football????????

clear.gif

Bright n early..... Can't Fn wait. We need this win, especially after watching the cowboys collapse. Went to bed with a sick stomach.

That Cowboys game made me sick as well.

Miami needs to come out firing from the whistle.

And keep firing until the final whistle.

The Vikings today reminded me of us from last year. Up by ten with 33 minutes left, time to shut er down and run the clock out...

Game day is FINALLY here! I'm not gonna get anything done today haha.

Oh and here's hoping we get a win tonight (or at least make it competitive and not get embarrassed on national tv again like last season)

Supposedly bad weather coming this pm. Could be a factor
but in who`s favor ? Tough call

Back
Top Bottom