*** Official New England Patriots @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** WK2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official New England Patriots @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** WK2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam First

Excellence in Mediocrity
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
193px-New_England_Patriots_logo.svg.png
@
250px-Miami_Dolphins_logo.svg.png

uxYHS3m.jpg

at Hard Rock Stadium
Miami Gardens, Florida

TELEVISION

NFLonCBSLogo2016.png
fq5KIAL.png

Kickoff at 1 PM ET

INJURY REPORT

FWRfqin.png

WEATHER

8Nd89VK.png

A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 89. Heat index values as high as 100. Light west wind becoming southwest 5 to 9 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
National Weather Service Miami - forecast for Hard Rock Stadium

GAME PREVIEWS

ESPN/STATS LLC
NFL.com Video

@

uxYHS3m.jpg

at Hard Rock Stadium
Miami Gardens, Florida

TELEVISION

NFLonCBSLogo2016.png
fq5KIAL.png

Kickoff at 1 PM ET

INJURY REPORT

FWRfqin.png

WEATHER

8Nd89VK.png

A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 89. Heat index values as high as 100. Light west wind becoming southwest 5 to 9 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

GAME PREVIEWS

ESPN/STATS LLC
NFL.com Video

Thank You Adam. Love these
@

uxYHS3m.jpg

at Hard Rock Stadium
Miami Gardens, Florida

TELEVISION

NFLonCBSLogo2016.png
fq5KIAL.png

Kickoff at 1 PM ET

INJURY REPORT

FWRfqin.png

WEATHER

8Nd89VK.png

GAME PREVIEWS

ESPN/STATS LLC
NFL.com Video

Thank You for posting these game day threads! Love these brother

There’s only two teams I want to beat this year even if it costs us draft position. One is the Jets in Miami. The other is the Pats in Miami. F*** both these teams and their smarmy coaches. I expect a better effort from the phins this week.

I got the Patriots to win by 10-17 points. Which is a lot, but doesn't seem like it after what we saw last week.

I don't care what happens in this game except for one thing.
B.McCain better not be in the damn box and allow a one on one downfield.

What the hell is he even doing in the box?..
He either attempts a tackle and hurts his shoulder or he bounces off his intended target.

All i care about is progress. We're obviously going to lose big, but I'm looking to see more preparation and better discipline. Be at least somewhat competitive and I'll see it as a win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom