*** OFFICIAL NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK8 Throwback Game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK8 Throwback Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam First

Excellence in Mediocrity
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
320px-New_England_Patriots_logo.svg.png
@
WlubRTz.png

UgPBjjA.jpg

at Hard Rock Stadium
Miami Gardens, Florida

TELEVISION
640px-CBS_NFL_2021.svg.png

sPXMv64.png

Kickoff at 1 PM ET

INJURY REPORT
wcej7ze.png

WEATHER
6qmcutg.png

Mostly sunny, with a high near 85. East wind 11 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
National Weather Service Miami - forecast for Hard Rock Stadium

Why the F*** does this stupid league think there are more Jags fans in Tampa and Orlando than Fins fans? Are they really that stupid?

Yes and no. Yes, they are stupid, but in this situation, they may not have much choice. Years ago shortly after the Jagwads entered the league, I called to complain when the Dolphins were not on TV. I was told by a person at our local CBS station that by contract, Orlando is the secondary market for the Jags and if the Dolphins and Jags are playing simultaneously AND the Jags game is away, they have to broadcast the Jags. Yes, I am still pissed about it and can't believe the league basically gave Orlando to the Jags over the Dolphins! That doesn't explain why it is on in Tampa though. They are a different CBS affiliate. I did say they were stupid, right? LOL!

Anyway. Go Dolphins! Looking forward to a great game and another dub!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom