*** OFFICIAL NEW YORK GIANTS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK13 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL NEW YORK GIANTS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miamis defense should do well vs mike glennon. But giants defense can be tough. So this will be a tough test for Tua. He handled it vs panthers top d. But giants pass rush can be tough and they limited eagles offense last week that was scoring pts prior. So I really hope they have a good offensive game plan and line plays better. Need the running game going well too again. I just want tua to have some time, because if he can, I think he will handle giants d

Who would have thought. At 1-7 we would be looking forward to the game against the Giants.

Lady Luck is singing for the Phins right now.

Mike Glennon
Zack Wilson, Flacco, white, take your pick.
Taysom Hill who makes his RBS pointless
No Derrick Henry

It lines up beautifully right now.

Just think, if 4 games go a certain way this weekend Miami will be 1 game out of a potential playoff spot. We'll 1 in the win column, 2 in the loss column.

But just think how hungry this team will be when the games ends tomorrow, 4 hours later, they have a serious chance at the playoffs

I think the article about Fromm (from Bills practice squad) will help the Giants accelerate their preparation for the defense. I expect there to be some surprises against our pressure package. This could be a more difficult game than many anticipate. I still see a win, but I expect some challenges.

The Giants will be missing several of their WR's as well as Jones. Its going to be a challenge. Barkley hasn't looked the same since prior to his injury, but he's the guy, I'd be worried about potentially having a breakout game.

The coaching staffs do know each other quite well, that may or may not help either team and is something not to be overlooked.

The zero cover should be very effective against a depleted offense, but one shouldn't count on it.

Go Phins!
Sadly, gotta work 10-6 tomorrow but I'll be listening to the game's radio broadcast.
Wouldn't it be better to record it, avoid the radio and Internet for a couple hours, and watch it from the beginning when you get home?

It'll probably still be going, and you'll have a nice buffer to fast forward through the commercials.

Wouldn't it be better to record it, avoid the radio and Internet for a couple hours, and watch it from the beginning when you get home?

It'll probably still be going, and you'll have a nice buffer to fast forward through the commercials.
I do both. I DVR the game and watch it several times during the week. Ya, I'm a little weird.

If you haven't listened to Dolphins game vis radio it's really good. Jason Taylor is a commentator. They do a great job. And these guys would riot if we didn't have the game on radio.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom