*** OFFICIAL NEW YORK JEST @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 4 Int'l Series | Page 48 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL NEW YORK JEST @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 4 Int'l Series

Have we even tried to go with some extra protection? I can't recall a play last week or this week with more than 5 blockers.

That sack on 2nd down was definitely not Tannehill's fault.

But, I am really getting sick of watching him dump it down on 3rd and Long. There was not even an attempt by the Jests to pressure him on 3rd and 19. They rushed 3. He had time. Is it too much to ask of him to at least TRY and fit one in down the field in that situation?

Agreed. He had plenty of time, at least put it up and give the receiver a chance to make a play. Who knows you might get a pass interference or something.

Put Philips in for Mitchell. Put Gray in there. Put Turner in for Dallas Thomas. geez. Philbin keeps rolling with the same scrubs expecting things to change. Hell call up Mike Hull.

Hah! Like looking around for a flag won't draw one... That's how you Dolphin.

I dint think there was ever a worse Dolphins offense including the John Beck snaps

Zach Bowman on Marshall is oing to get ugly...

You know kinda how th Jags 4th strong CB was on Landry and we didn't throw at him once

Tannehill could of gotten rid of the ball on the sack. He just doesn't have the intangibles to be a good qb. We should use our upcoming high draft pick on a qb

This defense looks like a unit you'd see in the second half of a preseason game

Look at the players on the field.... Aikens, Bowman, Paysinger.... What the ****

Back
Top Bottom