*** OFFICIAL NEW YORK JETS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL NEW YORK JETS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam First

Excellence in Mediocrity
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Merry Christmas!
296px-New_York_Jets_logo.svg.png
@
250px-Miami_Dolphins_logo.svg.png

uxYHS3m.jpg

at Hard Rock Stadium
Miami Gardens, Florida

TELEVISION

CBS_NFL_2021.png

VzkpdA3.png

Kickoff at 1 PM ET

INJURY REPORT

0Uilm6h.png

WEATHER

AH0ZFDz.png

A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after noon. Mostly sunny, with a high near 82. South wind 8 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
National Weather Service Miami - forecast for Hard Rock Stadium

Taking my 13 and 17 year old boys to the game. They picked this game because they have heard my anti-jets chant " J E T S .... S...k..S..K...S..K" and wanted to experience it for themselves. 4 Hours of tailgating with a large group. Cannot wait!!!

Lets Go Miami!!!!!! Fins Up!!!!

Let the shellacking begin!!!! GO DOLPHINS!!!! 7-7 HERE WE COME!!!! Buon Natale!!!!

Tua 29 of 33 293 3 TD's 0 Ints
Rushing combined 105 yards 1 TD
DVP TD
Hollins TD
Gesicki TD

Sacks 4 (Phillips 2, Brandon Jones, and Ogbah)
Ints 4 (Rowe 1 Pick 6) , X, Baker, and Riley

38 - 13

Hey so Holland and Waddle aren’t on the injury report?
I think their excluded due to being on the list. But, they still have a chance to be put on the roster to play if they both test negative by 3:59pm EST. Praying so fvcking hard as I want Waddle to get that rookie record so bad. He deserves it. Holland is a beast in the secondary and playing the blitz. Pray for it and it will come to fruition.

This is a game, Miami should win. The Jets have several starting players, on offense, unable to play. Not sure how they'll muster up offense against Miami. But one never knows with these rivalry games.

If Miami's defense continues its recent dominance, hopefully they'll be able, to shut down New York early and often.

The offense needs to continue with what has been working, over the 5 game winning streak.

Flores and the team, needs this game and should win. And believe me, it's been a real challenge as a fan to pick Miami this year, due to the slow and awful start to the season.

Landed in Florida on thursday. I'll be there for my first Fins live game... I hope no one with the intention to sit down all game has their seat behind me... bring some ear plugs mother****ers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom